Island Kiss is an organic lip care brand. As the brand claims, their products are ‘Pure, Raw, Healing, Vegan, Organic, Non-toxic, Edible, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Shea Free’. Which means, the lip balms are chemical free, and safe for use. You can read more about the brand here.
Island Kiss Puerto Berry Blush Lip Moisturizer review
Check it out on Amazon
My Experience With Island Kiss Puerto Berry Blush Lip Balm
This is a tinted lip balm, giving it a lip gloss effect, and leaves a light reddish pink tint on the lips after it dries, which looks like natural lip color. I loved it for its fruity fragrance, and also, because it is chemical free. It has all exotic ingredients( check the ingredients list in images above). But, the lip balm is not meant for the winter, especially of Bangalore. My lips would be severely chapped in the morning, and I had to replace it with another balm for the night. This makes for a good summer lip balm, when you just want to maintain the softness of the lips.
Pros and Cons of Island Kiss Puerto Berry Blush Lip Balm
– Travel friendly package
– Hygienic Tube package
– Fruity fragrance – Loved it.
– Organic and all natural ingredients. Need not worry about chemicals or petroleum products going into your mouth
– Leaves a pleasant pink tint on the lips
– Has SPF 15, preventing lips from turning dark from sun exposure
– Can be used as a lip gloss
– A good summer lip balm
– Not meant for winter. Does not make lips soft, or moisturize enough for the dry weather
This is the only con I can think of.
– Availability- Could not find in any store nearby. Bought online.
Rating : 4/5
Buy Island Kiss Lip Balm Here