I have been trying to avoid chemical laden products lately, and almost all of the beauty products I am using now are organic or natural with no preservatives. Biotique is one such organic beauty care brand. Their products are made of natural and chemical free ingredients. I tried Biotique Bio Winter Cherry Rejuvenating Body Nourisher recently, and here is the review.
|Product name||Biotique Bio Winter Cherry Rejuvenating Body Nourisher|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Price||140 Rs for 200 ml|
|Where to Buy||Any departmental or drug stores, online|
Claims and instructions
Biotique products are made of 100% organically-pure, preservative-free ingredients and renewable resources – cultivated, gathered, blended and manufactured in the foothills of the Himalayas. No animal testing.
Pros And Cons Based on My Experience
– Natural and Organic, chemical and preservatives free
– No Parabens, mineral oils or petroleum products
– Herbal frgrance
– Non greasy, does not leave residue
– Suitable for not so dry skin
– Does not stay long, skin tends to turn dry in AC, in 1-2 hours of applying
– Not very hydrating
– Does nothing much for the skin.
– Lists only active ingredients, not very sure if it contains any chemical ingredients9
– Hard plastic bottle, not able to squeeze.
Rating : 3.5/5
I have read several reviews saying this lotion is oily and very moisturizing, but I found it to be not so hydrating, although I did like that it is not very greasy, and does not leave stain on clothes. So this is a good lotion for everyday use, but will need reapplying at least once during the day. Other than that, I did not see this one having any great effect on my skin. So for the price, I would say this is quiet expensive, but an average product.