Product Name : Bio Oil
Product Category : Body Oil/anti marks
Price : Rs 450 for 60ml; Rs 700 for 125ml
Where to Buy : Drugstores, beauty shops or online
Buy at upto 15% discount on AMAZON
Ingredients, claims and how to use : See images below
How to use
Pros and Cons of Bio Oil based on my experience
I used Bio Oil as a body oil as I have lot of stretch marks on my buttocks and thighs. I have an oily and acne prone skin, so did not use it on face.
– Good packaging, easy to carry
– Reasonably priced, one bottle lasts for more than a month
– Acts as a good moisturizer. Made my skin appear smooth and nourished
– Easily absorbed
– Noticed reduction in appearance of new stretch marks
– Can be used as night body moisturizer, or mixed with any body moisturizers
– A very chemical fragrance,
– Not much effective on old stretch marks
– Contains oils that may not be suitable for acne prone skin
– Contains mineral oil, that may clog the pores
– not completely natural. contains synthetic ingredients that are not suitable for skin.
Though Bio Oil made my skin appear healthier, it did not have much effect on existing stretch marks. Even after 3 months of use, it just made the marks appear a little lighter. It is not suitable for day time use, but can be used as a night moisturizer, and can be mixed with any other body moisturizer for night time use. Also, It also has synthetic ingredients, which is a dampner. In my opinion, this is an average product for marks, but an above average moisturizer.