Brand : Victoria’s Secret
Product Category : Fragranced body lotion
Product Type : Regular
Where to buy : Selected stores and Online
Ingredients, claims and how to use : See images below
Victorias Secret Aqua Mist Fragrance Lotion- Ingredients
Pros and Cons of Victroia’s Secret Aqua Mist Fragranced lotion- based on my experience
– Subtle Floral fragrance, lifts mood instantly ( allow 30 minutes for it to settle, fragrance is very strong initially)
– Can use instead of perfume/deo, when in AC temp.
– Light and non greasy, gets absorbed easily. Does not leave residue on skin
– Skin feels soft on applying
– Travel friendly hygienic package
– Did not moisturize my dry skin. had to use a separate moisturizer. Suggest moisturizing with a fragrance free lotion first.
– Fragrance faded in couple of hours. Need to reapply
– Big ingredients list- has parabens and other preservatives
– Slightly expensive
– Not available in smaller quantity
– Availability – only In selected stores, and online – Amazon, Flipkart
Victoria’s Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Lotion – I loved it for its fragrance. But it does not moisturize. I feel it suits not so dry skin types. I moisturize with a fragrance free lotion first, or mix few drops of oil. If you are using separate lotion/oil , use a fragrance free one so that it does not over power. The fragrance stays for a couple of hrs, and even after that lingers for an hour or so.
Will I buy it again? Probably not because it does not suit dry skin types.